The bold, ribbed outsole that defines ankle boot Torhill Bee is borne from Clarks' archives, but feels every bit as contemporary today as it did as part of our ‘90s Big Gripper profile. Showcasing a streamlined, lace-up design that models its curves and contours on their iconic Wallabee, it combines premium materials with thoughtful details like intricate top-stitching to create the ultimate, heritage-inspired casual shoe.
- Premium beeswax leather upper
- Adjustable laces give a secure, custom fit
- Removable, molded, leather Contour Cushion footbed supports each step
- Durable TR (thermoplastic rubber) outsole with EVA filler delivers lightweight traction
- Comes with two debossed fobs (Clarks logo and Glastonbury Tor) to pay tribute to Clarks' heritage
- Heel height: 40mm