THE GRINCH X STANCE EVERY WHO CREW SOCKS
Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did not. Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas was first published in 1957, and remains a holiday staple today. Covered in red, white, and Whos, this pair of crews is sure to be an instant Christmas classic.
- A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg.
- The old-school standard when it comes to comfort, their classic combed cotton blend delivers premium all-day breathability in a variety of versatile constructions.
- Moderate cushioning throughout the sock for a secure fit with enhanced impact protection.
- Targeted Cushioning for added comfort where you need it most.
- Kill it in comfort with all-day Arch Support.
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.
- Small: Men 3-5.5 / Women 5-7.5
- Medium: Men 6-8.5 / Women 8-10.5
- Large: Men 9-13 / Women 11-14