Sitting in a valley surrounded by the snow-capped Andes and the Chilean Coast Range.
Slowtide Woven Towels are a fresh take on a classic towel. The double-sided feature shows the design on both sides, and the thick, (sustainably sourced!) woven cotton jacquard offers a comfortable dry after any body of water.
- Super soft & absorbent 100% woven cotton
- Woven design - shows on both sides
- Shaved velour front with a looped terry back
- Knotted Self Fringe detail
- Leather label and drawcord hanging loop
- 40" x 70" - Oversized (Room for you and a friend!)
- 815 grams (Lots of cushion)
Slowtide products meet the strict guidelines set by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100. Made with care and certified for peace of mind.
Slowtide uses cotton that is sustainably sourced through the Cotton LEADS℠ program. The program offers manufacturers, brands, and retailers a reliable cotton supply chain solution and confidence that their raw material is responsibly produced and identified.